User’s information gathered
We can gather the following data from users:
- Informations supplied by filling in forms on the Web Site. This includes information user submits at registration on the Web Site, to receive a service supplied by the Web Site, when filling in a form to request further information or when signaling a problem within the Web Site.
- If the user contacts us, we could keep recording of the correspondence.
- Details about user’s visits to the Web Site, including traffic data, location data, Web records and other data on communications and access to instruments. For informations on cookies applications, consult the following related section.
User’s personal data storage
- All gathered data are transfered and stored in our safe servers for the necessary time and in any case not beyond the terms established by the law.
- Unfortunately, internet information transmission is not completely free from risks. Despite our best efforts to protect user’s personal data, we can not guarantee safety of data stream toward the Web Site, so every transmission occurs at the risk of the user himself. Once user’s information is received, we will employ strict procedures, functions and safety measures in order to prevent any unauthorized access
Data treatment purpose
- We treat gathered users data for the following purposes, prior user’s authorization when necessary and when requested by law:
1.1. To ensure that the Web Site content is shown in the most effective way for the user and his device.
1.2. To supply the user with requested informations or services, or for information and services that could interest him in case the user agreed to contact for this purpose.
1.3. To notify the user changes to our service.
- We can treat aggregated non-personal and non-individual data for statistical purpose.
- We can gather data on the Web Site use from the user that do not individually identify the latter. Those information are usually gathered through “traffic data”. We can gather and store those data automatically when the user interacts with the Web Site. For example, we can collect IP address, computer’s hostname, browser information and reference website domain name every time the user visits our Web Site. We can also collect information related to user’s traffic journeys and their usage of the Web Site. Those informations however do not include anything suitable for user identification at a personal level, and are only used to analyze and improve the Web Site in order to supply our customers with a satisfying navigation experience. For further information related to cookies, their use and when we will request user’s agreement, consult the following related section.
Communication and personal data transfer
Personal data collected will be utilized exclusively within Casa Suiça Pousada LTDA and will not be communicated to any third party.
- Anytime, the user may revoke any consensus given to data treatment, with effect from the date of revocation, by sending an e-mail or postal mail. The user can ask information about the nature of his personal data that have been elaborated and the finality of this treatment. In addition the user can, under current regulations, ask for the correction, blocking or deletion of their data.
- The user has the right not to agree to usage of certain cookies. For more information, see the following section on cookies.
General information on Cookies
Cookies are small text files that Casa Suiça Pousada LTDA, through your browser, transmits to the hard drive of your computer / device. Cookies are an essential part of Casa Suiça operation because they allow us to improve your browsing experience. For example, cookies help us to identify you, remember your browsing preferences (language, country, currency etc.) and user experience. Information collected through Cookies also allow us to improve the website, estimating and analyzing consumption patterns and then adapting them to your interests and your specific needs.
Depending on their length, they are distinguished in Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies. Temporary cookies automatically expire at the end of the browsing session, closing the Browser. Permanent ones, in contrast, are transferred and stored on your hard drive until they expire, and / or are deleted, and do not contain personal data such as name, e-mail or IP address and therefore does not allow to uniquely identify a user.
Cookies have different purposes. They allow to transfer communication to the user and thereby provide the requested service. In particular, they can optimize website functioning, perform authentication, prevent abuse and track sessions to improve your browsing experience. Such cookies are, defined technical, since without them some of the operations just mentioned would not be possible, becoming more complex and less secure.
In contrast, if cookies are used for other purposes (behavior analysis or sending personalized promotional messages) are defined Profiling Cookies, or Analytics Cookies if they are sent to get (through services offered by third parties) aggregate information about the number of users and the ways of website nativation. In these cases it is necessary consensus from users.
How Casa Suiça uses Cookie
Casa Suiça uses both Session cookies and Persistent Cookie. Informations stored in cookies from Casa Suiça are used exclusively by us, except for those collected by Google Analytics, that are used (from Google or from us) for statistical purposes.
Casa Suiça uses Google Analytics for statistics. Information obtained by the Analytics Cookies are transmitted to a Google server in the USA where they are saved. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on the activities of the website for website operators and providing other services related to the use of the site and the use of the network. Under no circumstances Google will link your IP address with other Google data. You can stop at any time cookies’ installation through your browser configuration.
This site uses Google Remarketing, a service powered by Google to activate online reports.
Link ad altri siti Links to other sites
We do NOT retain sensitive personal identifying information such as, for example, credit card data, in the cookies that we use. A cookie does NOT in any way give us access to your device and to additional information about you, other than the data you share with us.
Tracking by third parties
In your browser you can disable the saving of cookies, limit it to certain sites or set up your browser so that it informs you as soon as a cookie is sent. At any time you can also delete cookies from the hard disk of your computer / device. We would like to inform you, however, that the use of our services is not possible, or is possible in a partial way, if you delete certain cookies. Find more information about cookie configuration in the "Help" menu of your browser.